Beverages/Dom Benedictine age

Question
Please can you identify the age of this bottle that once belonged to my grandfather..please advise... Sell , drink or throw out ?

Answer
HI Wendy

Dom Benedictine is a blended product, so they do not date the bottles, partly because they do not want consumers trying to find one bottling over another.  Their goal is to produce something that is consistent from year to year without differentiation.

That said, this product is so high in alcohol that it doesn't change much, for better or for worse, once it's in the bottle.  The good news is that yours should be perfectly fine to drink.  The bad news is that is won't have appreciated in value the way some fine wines do.  This is worth about what a current bottling is worth.  

That's a long answer to your question, but I hope it helps.  

Drink up!

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner