Beverages/Kalashnikov Ak-47 Vodka sealed

Question
I have a sealed rare Kalashnikov AK-47 bottle of vodka serial number 12 out of 13,000; location United States.  It is in it's original wooden box with pamphlet.  What's the value of this item??

Answer
Hi Cody

It's worth whatever you can get someone else to pay for it.  It currently sells in Europe for about $200 retail...but it's a collectors item, and it isn't really available for sale here in the US much.  

I've seen bottles on ebay for more than that...but I don't know if they ever sold.

Bear in mind that it is illegal for private citizens to sell alcoholic beverages in the USA--you have to work through a licensed auction house or retailer, and they will take a big commission.  You might be smarter to trade it to a retailer in return for credit to buy something you really want from them....but they will only offer you a good deal if they have a ready buyer at hand.

Hope that helps, and that it gives you some perspective.

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner