Beverages/Dowling 100 Proof

Greetings. I found your posting about Dowling 100 Proof. I was wondering if you still have the bottle and if so, how much you want for it. As you can see I share the name and love bourbon. I have an empty pint bottle but would like to get some of the actual Dowling bourbon to put on the shelf. Please advise. Thanks.

HI John

I am sorry to have to tell you that I never had the Dowling--I was just answering a question from a reader like you.  And I am not allowed to give out emails of people who ask me questions---so I can't help you out there, either.

But by posting this answer (and your question) I am trying to leave the door open for the original poster to comment...and maybe connect with you somehow.  That's all I can do.

Hope it helps.

Paul Wagner  

Paul Wagner

I have spent most of my adult life eating and drinking throughout the world, and can usually remember some of it! With Rick Kushman of Capital Public Radio, I host a radio show and podcast called Bottletalk at, where I answer questions about food and drink on the air.

30 years in the business.

I have taught at Napa Valley College for the past 20 years.

Diageo Chateau & Estate Wines Company, The Court of Master Sommeliers, Constellation Wines, The Union des Grands Crus de Bordeaux, Vinitaly, Napa County Agricultural Commissioner.