Beverages/Dowling 100 Proof

Question
Paul:
Greetings. I found your posting about Dowling 100 Proof. I was wondering if you still have the bottle and if so, how much you want for it. As you can see I share the name and love bourbon. I have an empty pint bottle but would like to get some of the actual Dowling bourbon to put on the shelf. Please advise. Thanks.
John

Answer
HI John

I am sorry to have to tell you that I never had the Dowling--I was just answering a question from a reader like you.  And I am not allowed to give out emails of people who ask me questions---so I can't help you out there, either.

But by posting this answer (and your question) I am trying to leave the door open for the original poster to comment...and maybe connect with you somehow.  That's all I can do.

Hope it helps.

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner