Beverages/Looking for......

Question
Hi

I am looking for a bottle of 1974 crown royal, my girlfriend accidentally opened her husbands bottle not realizing it and we are now looking for a bottle to replace it.  Do you have any idea of where we might be able to start looking for one?

Thanks

Answer
Hi Sherri

There is a site that specializes in selling older bottles of whisky.  Check out this:

https://www.whisky-onlineauctions.com/crown-royal-1974-de-luxe-canadian-whisky.html

But it may be complicated to get that delivered to you in Canada, since the site is in the UK.  You are hampered by the local liquor laws in Ontario.

The other option is keeping your eyes open on eBay.  While it is illegal to sell alcohol on eBay, they sometimes older bottles to be sold as "collectibles, not for consumption."

It's worth a shot.  I wish you luck.  The good news is that if you find one, the bottle shouldn't be too expensive--somewhere between about $45 and $100.

Hope that helps

Paul Wagner  

Beverages

Paul Wagner