Beverages/wine

Question
full bottle
full bottle  

bottom of bottle
bottom of bottle  
1969 ring or king lazar white wine bottom says 62 & 071 says from vineyards of Kosovo and blackbird field product of Yugoslavia bottled and shipped by A. Racks D-6530 Bingen/Rh contents 3/4 Quart alcohol 11.5 %
Wanted to know anything about it can't find nothing on it value and information would be great

Answer
Hi Jarret

It's not exactly famous wine country, but Kosovo has produced wine for more than 2000 years.  But the grapes they were using back when your bottle was produced were probably local varieties like vranac, procup, and semandria--not exactly household names is the US.  

Your wine was bottle for a German company based on the Rhine River, and intended to be consumed within a year or so. By now it will have faded aromas, tired fruit, and no value to collectors or connoisseurs.  

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this is pretty much past its prime.

Paul Wagner

Beverages

Paul Wagner