Beverages/Ron Infierno

Question
I had an uncle pass away recently and his widow posted this.
This rum was made by my father's family's company in Cuba.  I believe you are correct in that they stopped producing it in the 1930's.   I was wondering if you know a way to ask this person if they still have the bottle or if you may have any clues on how to hunt one down.

Answer
Hi Roger

I can't share the emails of people who write to Allexperts.  In fact, I don't even see them.  But by answering your question here, it should put this conversation in to the website where others can see it.  And that's your best bet for making contact.

As for hunting down another bottle, I can only suggest a couple of things:

Antiquebottles.com is a great source of information on older bottles, and they may be able to help.

The other option is to create a Google alert for the topic--that way at least you will know if anyone places a bottle for sale on the internet!

Good luck in your search!

Paul Wagner

Beverages

Paul Wagner