Beverly Hills 90210/Season 6th One wedding and a funeral Song??

Kristy wrote at 2008-12-11 03:41:29
yes i was looking for that song too and is lyle lovett called nobody knows me and it was when Dylan was crying.  This is the song! it's great!

Lori wrote at 2008-12-12 23:45:13
It is Lyle Lovitt...I saw this episode last week, just downloaded the song.   THis is the song that played while he sat on the floor with the cat.

tv wrote at 2011-10-18 06:14:16  That isn't even close.  Last I checked, Lyle Lovitts is a man.  The song was sung by a female voice.  

Chel wrote at 2016-09-06 16:06:48
In the original broadcast, it was Lyle Lovett singing his song. When the show was released on dvd, they changed the song, as what usually happens in dvd releases. The song is different and sung by a woman.  

Beverly Hills 90210

I can answer literally every question that you have about "Beverly Hills, 90210." - especially regarding seasons 1-7. I have them all on tape as I have been recording this show since I was 9 years old. I know the lives of the characters inside and out - go ahead.. try me!

I have been recording this show on VHS since I was nine years old. I have seen every episode at least ten times, most more. In most cases (seasons 1-7 especially) I can quote entire scenes. I have every episode on tape and can easily point out differences between original broadcasts and the episodes on the DVDs.

I am a graduate of Pepperdine University with a degree in business.