Beverly Hills 90210/name of song and singer

Lissie wrote at 2012-11-09 17:50:24
I've been looking for this song for years- and Yes- the song was on the dvd episode which I also learned from somone else that often the music they use is never necessarily released, or recorded professionally. I don't get it; I loved the version from the dvd; I'd pay for it. If anyone knows the answe; I'd sure appreciate the info..

Beverly Hills 90210

I can answer literally every question that you have about "Beverly Hills, 90210." - especially regarding seasons 1-7. I have them all on tape as I have been recording this show since I was 9 years old. I know the lives of the characters inside and out - go ahead.. try me!

I have been recording this show on VHS since I was nine years old. I have seen every episode at least ten times, most more. In most cases (seasons 1-7 especially) I can quote entire scenes. I have every episode on tape and can easily point out differences between original broadcasts and the episodes on the DVDs.

I am a graduate of Pepperdine University with a degree in business.