Beverly Hills 90210/recurring slow song played in episodes.

Theres this slow song thats always being played... a woman sings it and I belive some of the lyrics are "Make it easy on my heart" or "Take it easy on my heart! I'm watching season 5 episode 4 (Life after Death) When Donna's slow dancing with that guy its playing. Its been played many other times in previous other seasons but for the life of me I cant find it! PLEASE HELP...Thanks!

Hey there,

I apologize for the delay in answering your question, however I think the song you're looking for may be from the DVD version of the series.  

I was able to find the original episode you referred to here:

I've watched and rewatched the scene you mentioned with Griffin and Donna dancing and the song playing in the background seems to be a male singer and I didn't hear the same lyrics you had mentioned.  Can you please look at the link above and confirm that this is the song you're looking for or even link to another episode online where you hear the same music?  If it is completely different then the link above then it will be from the DVD's and this music is impossible to find so it seems.

Beverly Hills 90210

I have been a fan of Beverly Hills, 90210 since 1990 when the series first debuted on television. Every Thursday I had my ritual of watching the show as it was airing on television and also recording it on VHS videotape. I accumulated at least twenty of these recorded videos and would later watch them so often that they ended up being so worn out that they wouldn't play properly anymore. I currently have all ten seasons along with the special "Final Goodbye" episode and I still do watch them often enough to be able to answer any question relating to characters, guest stars, story lines, and the original music played during episodes. I am confident that I would be able to answer any question with regards to the show and consider myself an expert on all things Beverly Hills, 90210.

I have been a loyal fan of this show for many years and have had many discussions with other fans with regards to all aspects of the series from story lines, regular characters, guest stars, music and various other topics relating to the show. I have also submitted corrections to questions that have been asked on this site and thus consider myself an asset to the Beverly Hills, 90210 Experts community.

After having been a fan of the show for over two decades I feel I've earned an unofficial PhD in Know-it-all-ogy when it comes to Beverly Hills, 90210 and I am confident that I would pass any test on any subject relating to the show with flying colors.