Beverly Hills 90210/age of characters/ year

Question
hey, i was wondering if you could tell  me how old the characters are from the start of the show (1st season) to the end (10th season). also, were they juniors in the first season? cuz in the pilot, brenda tells jason she is a junior, but that would mean repeating junior year since they graduate in season 3.

Answer
Hi Kayla,

Yes, they were all Juniors in the Pilot and throughout Season One, except for David and Scott, who were Freshmen.  Then they do indeed repeat Junior Year in Season Two, which allows David to catch up a bit and be just one year behind the gang (and graduate with his friends in Season Three after taking on a lot of extra coursework).  The series basically covers the ages of 16 to 25 (15-24 for David).  

Thanks for the question!

All the best,

Mel

Beverly Hills 90210

Mel