Beverly Hills 90210/dylan;s age

hey, i asked another expert how old all the characters were from season 1 to season 10, and she said that Dylan was 16 in the first season just like Brenda, Brandon, Steve, Kelly, and Donna. In "ISN'T IT ROMANTIC,"Jim says Brenda deserves someone better, and she replies with "SOMEONE LIKE WHO? SOMEONE STRAIGHTER, YOUNGER, QUIETER?" from that statement, we can infer that Dylan is possibly older than 16 and therefore older than Brenda, yet he graduated with them in season 3 and there was never any mention of him being held back or anything. it could be writers' mistake but im not sure. im sorry to ask...i know this sounds too analytical, but that is how my mind works. thank you for understanding my weirdness.

Hi, Kayla
Dylan was the same age of Brenda, Brandon and everyone else.  Jim was wanting Brenda to be with someone that wasn't a "rebel" and Brenda just started things about guys that she thought her dad would want to be with.  Hope that this helps.  :D

Beverly Hills 90210

I can answer pretty much any question about 90210. I watched it from season one to the end. I felt like I related to the character Donna with her learning disability, and with the Walsh kids because they moved at the beginning of their sophomore year, and I did too. I graduated when the gang did, if I completed college when I was supposed to I would have graduated when they did.

I am really knowledgable with Brenda, Dylan, Kelly, Brandon, Mel, Jackie, and a little bit of Donna and David.