Beverly Hills 90210/beverly hills 90210 season 3 episode 25

in beverly hills 90210 season 3 episode 25 while brenda and brandon talk at the start of the episode a song is played on the background , want the name of the song

I watched the scene you were mentioning and the song that is playing in the background as far as I can tell is being sung by a male music group but the music is so faint that Im having a super hard time deciphering any lyrics.  If you are able to hear better than me and can make out any of the words please feel free to answer as a followup question and I'll see what I can do.

When searching online for the episode today I found that the majority of links were showing the dvd version of the episode and in that one there was a female singer that could be heard in the background. If this was the song you meant it will be virtually impossible to find as they have not made the replacement song info available from the dvd release of the show.

Thanks for your question, feel free to hit me anytime you have any other questions.

Beverly Hills 90210

I have been a fan of Beverly Hills, 90210 since 1990 when the series first debuted on television. Every Thursday I had my ritual of watching the show as it was airing on television and also recording it on VHS videotape. I accumulated at least twenty of these recorded videos and would later watch them so often that they ended up being so worn out that they wouldn't play properly anymore. I currently have all ten seasons along with the special "Final Goodbye" episode and I still do watch them often enough to be able to answer any question relating to characters, guest stars, story lines, and the original music played during episodes. I am confident that I would be able to answer any question with regards to the show and consider myself an expert on all things Beverly Hills, 90210.

I have been a loyal fan of this show for many years and have had many discussions with other fans with regards to all aspects of the series from story lines, regular characters, guest stars, music and various other topics relating to the show. I have also submitted corrections to questions that have been asked on this site and thus consider myself an asset to the Beverly Hills, 90210 Experts community.

After having been a fan of the show for over two decades I feel I've earned an unofficial PhD in Know-it-all-ogy when it comes to Beverly Hills, 90210 and I am confident that I would pass any test on any subject relating to the show with flying colors.