Beverly Hills 90210/season 4 episode 10

Please what is the name of the track at the end of season 4 episode 10 just after Raj broke up with ivy and walked away

I only answer questions from the OLD BH 90210. This season you mentioned hasn't been aired in Spain where I live.
However, I went thru and found this:

"A Drop In The Ocean" by Ron Pope
"Amor Fati" by Washed Out
"Back Seat Taxi" by Back Seat Taxi
"Don't Move" by Phantogram
"Home" by Instant People
"Into The Wonder" by Instant People
"Save The World" by Swedish House Mafia
"Shiver of Joy" by Black Box Revelation

I wish you good luck. The producers of the show always choose good music to its episodes.

Beverly Hills 90210

I can answer questions related to all the episodes of the OLD Beverly Hills 90210 show, the actors and their current projects and to the music played on its original run. The only thing that I ask for is to be as much specific as possible with the episodes name and what you want to know, otherwise I won't be helpful because it will take too much time-consuming.

lots of years watching shows and meeting people related to the entertainment business.

I don't belong to any kind of organization

School contests and company magazines and internet of course

degree in international commerce and a major in Beverly Hills 90210. I attended CU around 1993-1994 with the gang but soon left to make other things.

Plenty of them when I was at school