Beverly Hills 90210/Beverly hills 90210 season 6 val

Question
Do you know which episode where val wears that sexy black rubber latex dress (i think its season 6) she is checking herself out in the mirror and i think she gets arrested for prostitution later in the episode.  I just wondered which episode number it was? I would appreciate it if u could tell me the episode number/season. (Again i think its season 6) thanks alot.

Answer
Hi Conan,

The episode you're looking for is "Offensive Interference", Season 6, Episode 11.  It's the one right after "One Wedding and A Funeral", in which Dylan leaves.   Valerie is involved in a sting operation with Jonesly.  

Thanks for the question!

All the best,

Mel

Beverly Hills 90210

Mel