Beverly Hills 90210/Brandon Time Line

What is Brandon's storyline after he left the show?

i know they mentioned him from time to time...but does anyone know it all put together?

Hi Mary, thanks for the question!

Brandon left the show at the beginning of season nine to work at a newspaper in DC after he and Kelly split. He did not return to the show for Donna and David's wedding. In the new 90210 Brenda mentions that she's going to visit her brother and his family, but does not give away any more details.

I have always thought that he might have ended up with Emily Valentine, but it's really open to interpretation!

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Beverly Hills 90210

Hey! I am one of the biggest Beverly Hills 90210 fans ever. I watch the show every day and consider myself an expert. I know the characters and plots of seasons 1-10 better than I know myself! I can answer any questions from these seasons. I also own them all on DVD and can answer any questions that go along with that. Please don't ask me questions about song names in the show - they are impossible to find. Hope I can help!

I started watching Beverly Hills 90210 a few years ago and became thoroughly addicted. I watch the show whenever it is on television and I own all the box sets. I have done copious amounts of research and I know I will be able to answer your questions.