Beverly Hills 90210/90210 questions

Question
1. Is the new 90210 show ending after the 5 or 6th season?
2. Do you think they will have a "nice" ending for the original characters even if they are only mentioned? Like maybe a happy ending for Donna and David getting back together?
Thanks!

Answer
Hi Kristine,

1. I wasn't aware that the show was at risk for being cancelled until I was able to find this on a site predicting the fate of pretty much every show on tv right now:

"90210," The CW

Status: Likely to be canceled

Why: Somehow, "90210" escaped cancellation last season only to fall to series low numbers. According to Nielsen, a recent episode had 660,000 viewers. Stranger things have happened over at The CW, but this looks like the end for "90210."

2. Given the way the show has never given the original characters proper respect or the courtesy of mentioning them from time to time, I'm sorry to say, but I'm guessing they won't mention them again:(.

Beverly Hills 90210

Lisa