Beverly Hills 90210/end of the new 90210 show

Question
1. How did Brandon meet Tracy Gaylian, Emily Valentine, Niikki Watt, Susan Keats and what happened with each of these girls?
2. Didn't nat mention his wife and son going on a cruise?
3. Kelly mentioned Bradon having family. What were the details of this and where any of the original characters that didn't show up mentioned at all?

Answer
Kristine;

Sorry its taking me awhile to answer these but I thought I had it set up to text me when I had new questions but lately it hasn't been so I only have been seeing the alerts in my e-mail, I'll definitely have to check my settings.

Anyway onto your questions;

You asked;

Emily Valentine, played by Christine Elise, is a recurring character seen on Beverly Hills, 90210, the first series of the Beverly Hills, 90210 continuity. Emily was a romantic interest of Brandon Walsh's who made her first appearance in the second season, and her final appearance in the fifth.

In the fifth season, Emily calls Brandon to ask him to meet her at the airport, supposedly for a short stop over visit. They eventually share a kiss. The matter is complicated by the fact that Kelly, Brandon's girlfriend at the time, was caught in a house fire. Later, Emily, acknowledging that Brandon is in love with Kelly, finally encourages both Kelly and Brandon to find their way back to each other.

**From http://90210.wikia.com/wiki/Emily_Valentine***

Nikki Witt I remember was first introduced I believe sometime between episode 3-5 in the third Season.  David Silver was the first to meet her and he ended up kissing her while Donna was in Paris with Brenda.  They went on like nothing happens then the school year began and surprising Donna got paired up with her through the Senior Buddy program that pairs seniors with sophomore probably so they adjust better when they start highschool??  Nikki later tells Donna what happened between her and David and after they set David up to see if he would cheat if he thought Donna wouldn't know and he didn't all is ok again with Donna & Nikki and she ends the episode asking if Brandon has a girlfriend then spends the next couple episodes "accidentally" running into him (on purpose lol) until they finally start seeing each other. That is all I recall of the top of my head so the rest of this will be taken from http://90210.wikia.com/wiki/Nikki_Witt.

Brandon and Nikki dated for months before she eventually moved back home to San Francisco due to missing her family. Amidst the matters they faced, the two grew progressively closer and discovered that age was indeed irrelevant to their compatibility.

Re: Tracy Gaylian

Tracy Gaylian, played by Jill Elizabeth Novick, is a recurring character seen on Beverly Hills, 90210, the first series of the Beverly Hills, 90210 continuity, appearing in the seventh and eighth seasons.

She often suspected that Brandon was not yet over his old girlfriend Kelly, and this was confirmed when Brandon eventually broke up with her. Tracy was briefly seen again in the eighth season, and it was revealed that she'd met a new man, Eric Anderson, become engaged, and was moving to Hawaii.

***From: http://90210.wikia.com/wiki/Tracy_Gaylian***

Re: Susan Keats

Susan Keats, played by Emma Caufield, is a recurring character seen on Beverly Hills, 90210, the first series of the Beverly Hills, 90210 continuity. She appeared in 30 episodes of Season 6.

At the end of Season 6, She moved to Washington, D.C., to work on the Clinton/Gore presidential campaign. Brandon broke up with her because she insisted he pass up a prestigious internship in Boston to travel for the summer with her, while she accepted the campaign job.

****From: http://90210.wikia.com/wiki/Susan_Keats****

You asked:

Didn't nat mention his wife and son going on a cruise?

A: Now that you said that it does sound familiar but I was unable to find anything to support that.  Sorry:(

You asked;

3. Kelly mentioned Brandon having family. What were the details of this and where any of the original characters that didn't show up mentioned at all?

A: I'm not sure what you meant by this.  I don't remember Kelly saying that after Brandon left the show.  My expertise is more in the original Beverly Hills, 90210.  Certain aspects of the new series (specifically how the original cast were portrayed when they were brought back at times was so completely out of character that I would've preferred they didn't bring them back at all) Good example of this is Jackie Taylor and how they brought her back just to kill her off then Kelly mysteriously disappears off the show instead of helping her sister get through the pain of them losing their mom. Then Donna's brief return only to say that her and David were splitting up????  It seemed to me that they didn't get the respect they had deserved, but that is just my personal opinion:)

Cheers:)

Lisa.  

Beverly Hills 90210

Lisa