Beverly Hills 90210/Song Graduation Day part 1 Season 7 ep31

There is a song being playing during the opening credits of the episode. I know its not the Chris Isaac song. If it helps here are some of the words in the song "after all we been through" "fly away" Thank you for all your help!

Sorry for the delay in answering your question but I had a bit of a hard time tracking down the episode with the original music.  

Here is the episode with the original music

The song is infact called "Graduation Day" and is performed by Chris Issac.

If this is not the song you were asking about then it was likely a replacement song used only for the DVDS. That music is basically impossible to track down because they don't publish the artists or the song titles.  I have looked for them, trust me!

Hope that answers your question!

Beverly Hills 90210

I have been a fan of Beverly Hills, 90210 since 1990 when the series first debuted on television. Every Thursday I had my ritual of watching the show as it was airing on television and also recording it on VHS videotape. I accumulated at least twenty of these recorded videos and would later watch them so often that they ended up being so worn out that they wouldn't play properly anymore. I currently have all ten seasons along with the special "Final Goodbye" episode and I still do watch them often enough to be able to answer any question relating to characters, guest stars, story lines, and the original music played during episodes. I am confident that I would be able to answer any question with regards to the show and consider myself an expert on all things Beverly Hills, 90210.

I have been a loyal fan of this show for many years and have had many discussions with other fans with regards to all aspects of the series from story lines, regular characters, guest stars, music and various other topics relating to the show. I have also submitted corrections to questions that have been asked on this site and thus consider myself an asset to the Beverly Hills, 90210 Experts community.

After having been a fan of the show for over two decades I feel I've earned an unofficial PhD in Know-it-all-ogy when it comes to Beverly Hills, 90210 and I am confident that I would pass any test on any subject relating to the show with flying colors.