Beverly Hills 90210/poem at Donnas wedding

im wondering the poem Dylan recites at Donnas wedding by Rainer Marir Wilkie ....."under an emended sky" I've been looking for ever

Thanks for your question.  This is one I especially enjoyed researching as I have always loved and appreciated the verse that Dylan read at their wedding.  

"A good marriage is one in which each partner appoints the other to be the guardian of his solitude. And thus, they show each other the greatest possible trust. Once we accept that even between the closest people, infinite distances exist, a marvelous living side by side can grow up for them, If they succeed in loving the expanse between them. Which gives them the possibility of always seeing each other as a whole. And before an immense sky."

From what I was able to find they got it from a book called "Letters to a Young Poet" written by Rainer Maria Rilke.

You can find more information about this book by going here:

Hope that helps:)

Beverly Hills 90210

I have been a fan of Beverly Hills, 90210 since 1990 when the series first debuted on television. Every Thursday I had my ritual of watching the show as it was airing on television and also recording it on VHS videotape. I accumulated at least twenty of these recorded videos and would later watch them so often that they ended up being so worn out that they wouldn't play properly anymore. I currently have all ten seasons along with the special "Final Goodbye" episode and I still do watch them often enough to be able to answer any question relating to characters, guest stars, story lines, and the original music played during episodes. I am confident that I would be able to answer any question with regards to the show and consider myself an expert on all things Beverly Hills, 90210.

I have been a loyal fan of this show for many years and have had many discussions with other fans with regards to all aspects of the series from story lines, regular characters, guest stars, music and various other topics relating to the show. I have also submitted corrections to questions that have been asked on this site and thus consider myself an asset to the Beverly Hills, 90210 Experts community.

After having been a fan of the show for over two decades I feel I've earned an unofficial PhD in Know-it-all-ogy when it comes to Beverly Hills, 90210 and I am confident that I would pass any test on any subject relating to the show with flying colors.