Beverly Hills 90210/song from Anaconda episode

Hi, I'm 16, and a huge Beverly Hills 90210 fan. I was wondering if you knew what the song was from the Anaconda episode from Season 2 when Brenda and Donna are sunbathing - just after Steve tries to convince Brandon to go to a poker game. I have the dvd version so i don't know if they have changed the song from the original broadcost. But any help would be groovy! thanks.

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your question.  I rewatched the episode and actually there were many times where Steve tried convincing Brandon to play poker but I think that you meant the part when they are sunbathing in the scene where Donna leaves and Brenda falls asleep.  

I know that the original episode they aired on TV had this song during that scene;
"What I like about you" The Romantics.

Here it is on youtube:

As for the dvd replacement songs its hard to say as they were not publicly released songs and as such, all the dvd music is performed by anonymous artists unfortunately, sorry.

I prefer the original music in comparison to the dvd replacement music.  If you are interested in watching the series with the original music it can be found on this site:

You can watch it there without downloading it and most of the gorilla vid streaming episodes are the original ones, you can tell because of the TVTropolis watermark in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Thanks again for your question:)

Beverly Hills 90210

I have been a fan of Beverly Hills, 90210 since 1990 when the series first debuted on television. Every Thursday I had my ritual of watching the show as it was airing on television and also recording it on VHS videotape. I accumulated at least twenty of these recorded videos and would later watch them so often that they ended up being so worn out that they wouldn't play properly anymore. I currently have all ten seasons along with the special "Final Goodbye" episode and I still do watch them often enough to be able to answer any question relating to characters, guest stars, story lines, and the original music played during episodes. I am confident that I would be able to answer any question with regards to the show and consider myself an expert on all things Beverly Hills, 90210.

I have been a loyal fan of this show for many years and have had many discussions with other fans with regards to all aspects of the series from story lines, regular characters, guest stars, music and various other topics relating to the show. I have also submitted corrections to questions that have been asked on this site and thus consider myself an asset to the Beverly Hills, 90210 Experts community.

After having been a fan of the show for over two decades I feel I've earned an unofficial PhD in Know-it-all-ogy when it comes to Beverly Hills, 90210 and I am confident that I would pass any test on any subject relating to the show with flying colors.