Beverly Hills 90210/dylan and kelly

Question
Hi mel,
Can you please write for me the dialogue beetwen kel and dyl in the serie 9 episod 8 when they speak about bbrandon and dylans back home ? Thanks.
Ilaria

Answer
Hi Ila,

Sure.  The scene dialogue for 9x08 is below.

Dylan: "So, are you ready to be taken away from all your troubles?"
Kelly: "That depends.  Are you ready to listen to them?"
Dylan: "Okay.  Alright so, we'll start with Brandon."
Kelly: "Brandon "
Dylan: "Hm-mm."
Kelly: "Brandon and I were best friends.  But we didn't swing from chandeliers."
Dylan: (short laugh)
Kelly: "What?"
Dylan: "Oh, nothing.  It's just, a well, you and I have been a lot of things to each other over the years, Kel.  Never best friends.  Now, as far as chandeliers go "
Kelly: "I have a vague recollection."
Dylan: "Yeah.  So what you're saying is that, uh, somehow I came between you two."
Kelly: "No, that's not what I'm saying."
Dylan: "Isn't it?"
Kelly: "No.  I mean, not exactly."
Dylan: "What do you mean?"
Kelly: "You know, this has nothing to do with you."
Dylan: "You missed what we had."
Kelly: "No.  What we had was missing from what I had with Brandon."
Dylan: "You miss that."
Kelly: "Yes."
Dylan: "Good.  Now that we got that figured out "
Kelly: "So, you still haven't told me why you're back."
Dylan: "I sold the house.  So I'll be staying at The Penninsula.  Why don't you come by and we'll have dinner?"  (he kisses her on the cheek)
Kelly: "Your being here scares me."
Dylan: "Why?"
Kelly: "I hadn't planned on it."
(Dylan leaves)

All the best,

Mel

Beverly Hills 90210

Mel