Beverly Hills 90210/Song in intro of BH 90210 S7 E30

QUESTION: Do you know what the song playing in the intro (when show actually starts, not theme song) of Beverly Hills 90210 Season 7, Episode 30?

ANSWER: Keith,

The song that starts playing at the beginning of season 7 episode 30 immediately after the intro is called "Humble" performed by Mollies Revenge.  Here is a link to the song on youtube:

This was the song in the episode as aired on television.  If this isn't the song you are referring to then I'm sorry but you must have heard the DVD version music which has been replaced by unknown artists, and is virtually impossible to find, sorry:)

QUESTION: That is not right. It is more of a rock song and starts with the lyrics " Iknow that there's no time at all, when you push straight to the wall"

My apologies but it seems like the song you're referring to was one of the replacement songs used in the DVD version of the series. Unfortunately this music is impossible to identify as the artist details have never been made public.  If this changes I will add a follow up.

Thank you for your question and let me know if you need anything else:)

Beverly Hills 90210

I have been a fan of Beverly Hills, 90210 since 1990 when the series first debuted on television. Every Thursday I had my ritual of watching the show as it was airing on television and also recording it on VHS videotape. I accumulated at least twenty of these recorded videos and would later watch them so often that they ended up being so worn out that they wouldn't play properly anymore. I currently have all ten seasons along with the special "Final Goodbye" episode and I still do watch them often enough to be able to answer any question relating to characters, guest stars, story lines, and the original music played during episodes. I am confident that I would be able to answer any question with regards to the show and consider myself an expert on all things Beverly Hills, 90210.

I have been a loyal fan of this show for many years and have had many discussions with other fans with regards to all aspects of the series from story lines, regular characters, guest stars, music and various other topics relating to the show. I have also submitted corrections to questions that have been asked on this site and thus consider myself an asset to the Beverly Hills, 90210 Experts community.

After having been a fan of the show for over two decades I feel I've earned an unofficial PhD in Know-it-all-ogy when it comes to Beverly Hills, 90210 and I am confident that I would pass any test on any subject relating to the show with flying colors.