Beverly Hills 90210/song

Question
Hi Lisa I have been looking for years for two songs one on season 4 scared very straight. Right when Steve walks in the valentine party at the keg house ...its starts I've been waiting so long for the life...then the other song is the episode euphoria where dylan and Brenda are dancing lyrics don't you wanna get down with me feel reality ??? Please help me identify who sings and the name of the songs thanks !!!!

Answer
Corrine:

Thanks so much for your question. I have rewatched the episodes you mentioned and I would like to post a link to the original episode I saw as the music isn't quite as you described which unfortunately points to the likelihood that the songs were in fact the dvd replacement music which is unidentifiable due to the song information never actually being made public.

This is the originally aired episode version with the songs I can identify:

Season 4: Episode 20: Scared Very Straight:  (at about 18:45)
http://gorillavid.in/4zd888mtvmq4

That song I have identified as "Hit by Love" performed by Cece Peniston.

Season 2: Episode 15: U4EA (at about 19:51)
http://daclips.in/3zr9ysinyiss

That song I have identified as "The Beginning" performed by Seal.

I'm pretty sure these were not the songs you were looking for but they are the only ones that can be identified.  

Let me know if you need anything else:)

Cheers,

Lisa.  

Beverly Hills 90210

Lisa