Beverly Hills 90210/song question season 3, ep 29

Question
do you know the song (played briefly) at the senior breakfast as they start to show the highlight video of David Silver (where he is dancing)?

Thanks,

Tom

Answer
No mention if you are asking about the original broadcast or episode from another source (DVD, online, etc). I know that the DVD version may have changed the music and I do not know any replacement music. Also, the episodes that are currently airing in syndication or available online are the DVD versions.

From what I can remember of the original broadcast, the highlight video of David dancing had scenes from the S1 episode "Spring Dance".

Songs used in that episode are:
"You Can't Hurry Love" by Diana Ross and The Supremes
"She Says (Come Around)" performed by The Rave-Ups
"The Best I Can't" performed by The Rave-Ups
"Respectfully King Of Rain" performed by The Rave-Ups
"Smile" performed by The Rave-Ups

I think you are looking for one of the songs by The Rave-Ups, I'm leaning toward "The Best I Can't" as the one you should look into.

Hope this helps,
Crystal  

Beverly Hills 90210

Crystal