Beverly Hills 90210/rock song

I'd like to know which song does Brandon play on his car stereo in the episode Parental guidance recommended, season 3 episode 20?

ANSWER: Hey there,

I do apologize for the delay in getting back to you.  I typically like to verify the music before replying but I have had a very hard time tracking down this episode with the original music so I will have to go by what I was able to find online.

All songs in that episode are as follows:

The Byrds       So You Wanna Be a Rock 'n' Roll Star    
R.E.M.          Losing My Religion    
Tara Kemp       Action Speaks Louder Than Words    
Wilbert Harrison    Kansas City

I will continue to try to find the episode to verify this and correct the answer if I find it to be incorrect.

Thanks for your question;

QUESTION: Hi again,

Thanks for the reply. Anyway, after some lyric-hunting I found out that the song in question is "Out of control" by Skew Siskin, but it's gotta be the "non-original" one, featured on the DVD edition. So there, in case somebody will find that useful.
All the best,

Sorry about that.  It has always been my opinion that they should make that kind of information available to those who are asking even if it is just to give credit to those who created the music if people like it.  If the info ever does come available I will post a follow up.

Cheers, Lisa.

Beverly Hills 90210

I have been a fan of Beverly Hills, 90210 since 1990 when the series first debuted on television. Every Thursday I had my ritual of watching the show as it was airing on television and also recording it on VHS videotape. I accumulated at least twenty of these recorded videos and would later watch them so often that they ended up being so worn out that they wouldn't play properly anymore. I currently have all ten seasons along with the special "Final Goodbye" episode and I still do watch them often enough to be able to answer any question relating to characters, guest stars, story lines, and the original music played during episodes. I am confident that I would be able to answer any question with regards to the show and consider myself an expert on all things Beverly Hills, 90210.

I have been a loyal fan of this show for many years and have had many discussions with other fans with regards to all aspects of the series from story lines, regular characters, guest stars, music and various other topics relating to the show. I have also submitted corrections to questions that have been asked on this site and thus consider myself an asset to the Beverly Hills, 90210 Experts community.

After having been a fan of the show for over two decades I feel I've earned an unofficial PhD in Know-it-all-ogy when it comes to Beverly Hills, 90210 and I am confident that I would pass any test on any subject relating to the show with flying colors.