Beverly Hills 90210/Song from season 3, episode 26

Question
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me the name of the song and or artist, of the song playing in the Peach Pit, when Ginger first makes her appearance. It is an oldies song, and I've tried to find it everywhere, to no avail. The clearest lyrics I hear, are "Let's fall in love", with some "Weeeee" and "LaLaLaLa". Please let me know! If it helps, I'm watching the show on Hulu.

Answer
Hey Jennifer,

Sorry for the delayed answer but I was having issues finding an original version of that episode.

Given the lyrics you provided I'm not entirely sure any of these are the song you meant.  The closest one is "Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream)" by Roy Orbison but I have included all music in that episode for your convenience.

Featured Music:

Take Five by The Dave Brubeck Quartet
Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream) by Roy Orbison
Walk Right In by the Rooftop Singers
Dirty Water by the Standells

Thanks for your question:)

Lisa.

Beverly Hills 90210

Lisa