Beverly Hills 90210/Season 2 Episode 22 "Baby Makes Five" song question

I was watching this on Hulu so I'm praying that the song I'm looking for is one of the original songs in the episode, if it is not I am so sorry.
Anyway, Season 2 Episode 22 Baby Makes Fivr about 6 minutes into the episode where Donna walks into the dj booth at school to talk to David, David is doing an announcement over the PA and just as Donna walks in he starts playing a song. It's hard to hear the lyrics over their conversation but it sounds to be an early 90's mid-tempo r&b song. Almost sounds like part of the lyrics are, "Call me, call me, I'm never too far away my baby".
Like I said, it's hard to hear the lyrics but I really hope you can help. Thank you in advance!

Hey Kierstin,

I just checked the episode and the original song being played right after Donna comes into the DJ booth is "All for Love" performed by Color Me Bad.

Here is a link to the song on youtube:

If it was another song then it would've been the DVD replacement music.  

Just a tip though, there are many places where you can watch the episodes online and usually the originally aired episodes have "TvTropolis" or "Soapnet" or "FX" in the bottom right corner as those networks were airing the episodes years ago.

Beverly Hills 90210

I have been a fan of Beverly Hills, 90210 since 1990 when the series first debuted on television. Every Thursday I had my ritual of watching the show as it was airing on television and also recording it on VHS videotape. I accumulated at least twenty of these recorded videos and would later watch them so often that they ended up being so worn out that they wouldn't play properly anymore. I currently have all ten seasons along with the special "Final Goodbye" episode and I still do watch them often enough to be able to answer any question relating to characters, guest stars, story lines, and the original music played during episodes. I am confident that I would be able to answer any question with regards to the show and consider myself an expert on all things Beverly Hills, 90210.

I have been a loyal fan of this show for many years and have had many discussions with other fans with regards to all aspects of the series from story lines, regular characters, guest stars, music and various other topics relating to the show. I have also submitted corrections to questions that have been asked on this site and thus consider myself an asset to the Beverly Hills, 90210 Experts community.

After having been a fan of the show for over two decades I feel I've earned an unofficial PhD in Know-it-all-ogy when it comes to Beverly Hills, 90210 and I am confident that I would pass any test on any subject relating to the show with flying colors.