Beverly Hills 90210/Music in episode 23 of Season 6

Question
Hi, at the beginning of the episode 23 of the season 6, they are in the peach pit and there is a song playing in the back, and it wasn't the first time i heard it in beverly hills.If you could tell me what it is it would be great.
Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hello Dylan,

According to the website tv.com, the following songs were originally used in that episode:
"I Fought the Law" by The Bobby Fuller Four and "A Lover's Concerto" by The Toys

Also, there is a chance you are looking for a replacement song. I do not know any of the replacement songs. Those songs appear on the official DVD release, which also appear to be what is used when shown in syndication (repeats) and available online. It's very hard to find the episodes using the original music now, usually you can find only clips of them posted by other fans online.

Take care,
Crystal

Beverly Hills 90210

Crystal