Beverly Hills 90210/Song from pool party

Question
Dear Mel, I hope you can help med. I was a huge fan of BH in the 90's and I am now watching it on DVD but sadly I see many song are not original. Season 4 episode 5, 32 minutes they have a dance contest at the pool party. On the dvd the song played is not the same as on the original episode. Do you know the name of the original song played? I have the song in my head but I don't remember all of it. Thank you so much in advance! Best regards Lovisa

Answer
Hi Lovisa,

The song from "Radio Daze" that you're looking for is "Show Me" by Ultra Naté.  It's the one that plays while Brenda and David are competing in the dance contest.  Currently, the scene can still be watched with the original music here: http://kadu.ru/video/263185-Beverli_Hills_90210-4_sezon_5_seriya_Radio_Daze.  

Thanks for the question!

All the best,

Mel  

Beverly Hills 90210

Mel