Bible Studies/holy

Joshua wrote at 2008-10-23 16:24:19
The first death was the death of Christ and us in him when he died.

(Galatians 2:20) I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I,  but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

God had to do away with the old man, Adam.  He did so by destroying that race of man on the cross.(Romans 6:6)Knowing this that our old man is crucified with Him, that the "body of sin"(which is Adam and his seed) might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

(Jo 12: 31-33) "Now" is the judgment of this world: "now" shall the prince of this world be cast out.  And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw "all" men unto me.(this is not talking about praise and worship) Hence the next verse, "This he said, signifying what death he should die.  It was the death of all men in Adam.  

(2Cor 5:14)For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore "all" have died.

The second death is the carnal mind, but it is a shadow of death.  Though I walk in the "shadow" of death, I shall fear no evil.  A shadow is darkness, but when the light of Christ shines in your heart it will reveal the darkest areas of our life and where there was once darkness, his light comes and there is no more darkness.  It is the constant putting on of Christ until all the darkness flees and all we see is the Light of Christ.  Amen.

Michelle wrote at 2013-04-18 05:09:33
Take Up Your Cross

Mark 8:34-35 (NIV) Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it."

Isn't this the first death the dying of our own will?

Gal 5:24 (Jer) You cannot belong to Christ Jesus unless you crucify all self-indulgent passions and desires.

Bible Studies

Dennis Herman

I can answer questions on Biblical text concerning parables, of both the physical and acted nature. This also applies to prophesy comparing the physical with the spiritual.

I have been studying for 28 years.

I am a Seventh-day Adventist.

Review and Herald. Discipleship Journal.

There are no educational credentials in the field of Biblical word studies. It is a simple five step process. Pray for guidance. Identify a text that may have a physical and spiritual meaning. Identify the key words. Look the key words up in a concordance and read the text to obtain the spiritual meaning. Substitute the spiritual meaning into the original text.

I am not aware of anyone handing out awards for Bible studies but there are a number of religious leaders that have used my studiess.