Bible Studies/Psychic and mind reading

Joshua wrote at 2011-10-10 02:46:37
Hey Ashley and Scott,

Contrary to your response Scott, "The Bible," does speak against mediums and mind readers and spirit readers and all of that. I'll give you some scriptures to help, but in a nutshell it talks of cursed generations for following these these people. It also speaks that, in doing this, you are allowing witchcraft into your life to create a whole host of other problems. "The Bible" does not speak well of this sort of witchcraft at all and to put no other God before him. The bible speaks to try the spirit to know wheather this is from God or not. A prophet maybe what your wanting to speak with, not a tarrot card reader or mediums and any of that. As you may recall a prophet is a person in the spirit and not a person selling themselves as such witchcraft but one that is strong in church.

Isaiah 47:9-15

Leviticus 19:31 and 20:6,27

Deuteronomy 18:9-12

Sarah wrote at 2014-10-22 13:21:13
It would be helpful to mention the exact Bible you want information from. However, I know the KJV Bible talks about our spirits, minds, perceiving, and Christ. You can look up scriptures with these keywords. Connect the scriptures as you find them. They have a hidden meaning. :)

Bible Studies

Scott Talbot