Bible Studies/Numbers 21:4-9

El wrote at 2009-09-20 13:13:36
Also, later in the book of 2nd Kings, the serpent is destroyed by Hezekiah because the Israelites began to worship the snake, which displeased the Lord. lol they named it Nehushtan and started sacrificing to it.

bahiie curtis wrote at 2010-04-12 08:22:07
. Also its as if God is the Bronze snake on that pole, we are all bitten by sin.. and that if we keep our eyes fixed on him, we will live.

be encouraged.

from bahiie

fran wrote at 2011-05-13 13:36:47
no, in order to look upon the snake and be healed u would have clearly needed to beleive in the healing virtue of it or have "faith" in the action in itslef, yes it was just one of the many clear biblical contradictions.

masked martian wrote at 2013-11-21 06:49:17
But Exodus 20:4 says, You shall not make an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

I'm pretty sure this includes snakes :)

Bible Studies

Michael O`Flaherty