Bible Studies/Birth order of Noah's 3 sons

kimberly wrote at 2011-02-15 16:47:54
I always thought it was so until I did the math after reading Genesis.  You can do too and let me know if you would come up the same answer as mine:

Gen 10:21 "...Shem, whose older brother was Japheth"

Gen 9:24-25 "when Noah awoke from his wine and found out what his youngest son (HAM) had done to him, he said: cursed be Cannan!..."

So since Ham is the youngest and Japheth is the older brother of Shem, then the oldest to the youngest is: Japheth, Shem, Ham.

fraziergirl7 wrote at 2014-04-10 21:12:14
Genesis 9:18-23 states ham saw his father naked and Noah learned what his youngest son "ham" had done to him and cursed ham's son canaan

Bible Studies

Edward Bode