Bible Studies/Being Saved and Were The Apostles Saved.

Patti Mann wrote at 2012-11-11 06:47:39
After a great deal of study and research on this subject, I feel totally at east with this answer:

The apostle Paul was one who used the phrase, "being saved," which reflect the continium you spoke of and in Acts 2, it says,"And they added to the church daily, those who were "being saved." I Peter 1:1-9 paraphrase, "do not despair, as your salvation in an inheritance, reserved for you in heaven, which you will received at the end of your faith." When would the end of our faith come.  I believe it could not be any other time than when we die.

And when we die we lay "asleep" in our grave until the time of the Rapture of the Saints, when Jesus takes up the spirit of the dead in Christ first, then the spirit of those who are left behind. That is the moment that  we all become "born again," born again by Jesus into a new creation.  So, we have converted - i.e. 1) giving our heart and life to Jesus, 2)born again, as Jesus lifts our spirit from our body, and 3) the fulfillment of salvation - saved!

Thank you for providing me a place to present my approach.

Patti Mann

Founder Global Evangelistic Ministries

Greater Birmingham, Alabama area  

Bible Studies

I can answer questions on issues about evolution and creationism. I can answer questions on how the Bible applies to every day life and the future of mankind. I have some understanding of spiritual warfare. I have a broad, basic knowledge of many topics and can answer general questions. If I don`t know the answer to your question, I`m not going to try and pretend that I do. But every answer a questioner receives from any person, expert here or anywhere else, must be weighed against what the Bible says and laid before God in prayer. Spiritual issues are too important to just accept what a person tells you without confirmation from the Bible and the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit who gives a person wisdom. He will give peace regarding how to handle any issue or teaching if it is correct.

I am a life long student of the Bible and have tested its teachings under fire and found them solid.

I have a Bachelor's degree in English and Art Education. I am a mother, and I think that is an educational qualification of itself.