Bible Studies/Golgotha

Jova wrote at 2013-12-11 00:07:11
As much as I come to understand, Golgotha is really "mount of execution" and it is right there on the top of my shoulders and between my ears. The whole drama is taking place in the skull of man. God being the awareness and consciousness of being and Christ being the imagination, and they are all One. All this must be experienced first hand or it might sound as complete lunacy.

To quote great William Blake: "Man is all imagination and God is man and exists in us and we in him. The eternal Body of man is the imagination and that is God Himself."

Bible Studies

LEBoyd