Bible Studies/The bible (genesis) proven wrong (scientifically)..have a look

A&O wrote at 2011-02-05 08:33:15
If you assume that evolution=science and look at the page, then it makes no sense at all because of your presumption. If you really are being scientific

you should look at this objectively. Evolution is a theory, not settled fact, and it involves certain kind of faith--whether you want to admit it or not, it does.  

SmartFilter wrote at 2012-01-25 03:24:19
This expert in advice is completely incorrect and in all forms gives  the opinion and stance that evolution is true and is exact science. Blinded by itself, this is not true and should be highly  subjected to criticism. With all do respect none of the reasons you have provided prove or disprove either of the sides being interpreted.  

Someone Who Still BELIEVES wrote at 2012-05-09 21:45:49
May I say one thing:

Every word of the Bible is true. You may think that science has proved it false, but there is more evidence for Christianity and the Bible than there is for any other religion, therefore my entire faith rests alone in it's author Jesus Christ. The evidence for the Bible can be found in genealogies, the fossil record, and the earth's electromagnetic pull

nolk wrote at 2013-02-19 04:04:49
The Bible says that God changed the peoples voices so that they could not build a stairway to heaven. Back then, that may have been something people would believe. Today however, we know for a FACT, that as soon as you get so high in the air, you run out of oxygen. So there was absolutely no way that people back then could have built a stairway to heaven even if they wanted too. So we now know that there was no logic behind changing peoples voice, as we now know that air runs out when you get so high up. A false Bible story, proven wrong by science.  

Bible Studies

Germania Rodriguez