Bible Studies/five wise & five foolish virgins and their oil

Eviie wrote at 2013-01-30 03:35:43
We, as Christ followers are supposed to be also lamps in the world. His light shines through us. If we are not lighting the world, then we lack oil. I think oil can also represent prayer and fellowship with the Lord.

Bible Studies

Dennis Herman

I can answer questions on Biblical text concerning parables, of both the physical and acted nature. This also applies to prophesy comparing the physical with the spiritual.

I have been studying for 28 years.

I am a Seventh-day Adventist.

Review and Herald. Discipleship Journal.

There are no educational credentials in the field of Biblical word studies. It is a simple five step process. Pray for guidance. Identify a text that may have a physical and spiritual meaning. Identify the key words. Look the key words up in a concordance and read the text to obtain the spiritual meaning. Substitute the spiritual meaning into the original text.

I am not aware of anyone handing out awards for Bible studies but there are a number of religious leaders that have used my studiess.