Bible Studies/Why People fall?

Rev. T wrote at 2013-01-03 21:06:47
In Ex 34:14 we see the word worship.  If you look below for the Hebrew reference to this word, you will see that in the definition is the phrase " fall down (flat)".  Not only did they fall down flat, they layed prostrate, crouched, stooped, and bowed.  So, yes, they were falling down flat at least 6,000 yrs ago.  This is nothing new.

Exo 34:14    (for you shall worship no other god, for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),

H7812   (Strong)

A primitive root; to depress, that is, prostrate (especially reflexively in homage to royalty or God): - bow (self) down, crouch, fall down (flat), humbly beseech, do (make) obeisance, do reverence, make to stoop, worship.

Bible Studies

Dennis Herman

I can answer questions on Biblical text concerning parables, of both the physical and acted nature. This also applies to prophesy comparing the physical with the spiritual.

I have been studying for 28 years.

I am a Seventh-day Adventist.

Review and Herald. Discipleship Journal.

There are no educational credentials in the field of Biblical word studies. It is a simple five step process. Pray for guidance. Identify a text that may have a physical and spiritual meaning. Identify the key words. Look the key words up in a concordance and read the text to obtain the spiritual meaning. Substitute the spiritual meaning into the original text.

I am not aware of anyone handing out awards for Bible studies but there are a number of religious leaders that have used my studiess.