Bible Studies/The Sabbath!

Arhey wrote at 2014-04-04 02:40:56
The answer is completely wrong , misleading and deceitful. Though I truly believe he believes this.

Sabbath was is and always will be The Fathers Mark.

Many things stated are incomplete and shows lack of understanding of the scriptures.

There are "Her Sabbaths" and Yah's Sabbaths clearly set forth in scripture. For $4.oo you can get the book Hailstones-The wheat and Tares for full explanation.

Arhey Phahlr wrote at 2014-04-08 13:35:16
Continuing on with some facts:

S abba t = Shin+ABBA+Tav = Show/Press/Cut/Impress + Father/Reveredone/Leader + Sign/Mark = Show Fathers Sign or Press Fathers sign or Impress Father Mark etc. It is the sign or Mark of the Father.

Mathew 28:1 origional texts says" At the latter of the Sabbaths , the begining of the first of the Sabbaths , came Mary Magdelane and the other Mary to the Tomb. This was the first of the seven sabbaths to be counted towards Shavout. The word "day" was added and the word Sabbaths was changed to week . This is wrong and now represents a different meaning. Similiar truths to the other scriptures state in 1).The following are the scriptures, as they were written originally

(translated literally) and to people, Hebrew and Jews, who knew well of

all of these Feasts.

• Mathew 28:1. “On the latter of the Sabbaths, as it was dawning

on the First of the Sabbaths, came Mary.....”

• Mark 16-2: “And very early on the “First of the Sabbaths” they

arrived very early at the tomb as the sun rose.”

• Luke 24-1..”.but on the “Firsts of the Sabbaths” at deep dawn

they came upon the tomb...”

• John 20-1 “.. Now on the “First of the Sabbaths” Mary Magdalene

came early, while it was still dark at the tomb...”

2) There are many verses from original translation texts of Yeshua and apostles observing the Sabbath.Many places.

• Now it was a Sabbath on the day when Yeshua made the clay,

and opened his eyes. Again, therefore, the Pharisees also were

asking him how he received his sight. And he said to them, “He

applied clay to my eyes, and I washed and I see.”(We receive

revelation on the Sabbath)

• Sabbath was made for man. Yeshua and Yahweh. The Pharisees didnot not under stand Yeshua was Yahweh and therefore was Masterof the Sabbath. As the Sabbath was for man He (Yahweh/Yeshua)was healing us

Acts The Good News

• 1:12 -Observing the Sabbath as only walking the Sabbaths distance.Then they returned to to Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet,which is near Jerusalem, a Sabbath day’s journey away.

• 13:42 -Paul and Barnabas teaching in the synagogue on Sabbath Andas Paul and Barnabas were going out, the people kept beggingthat these things might be spoken to them the next Sabbath.

• 13:44- Many of the city came on the Next Sabbath to hear the

Word of Yeshua. They were Observing the Sabbath, from Sabbath toSabbath. And the next Sabbath nearly the whole city assembled

to hear the word of the Almighty.

• 16:13 – Paul Observed the Sabbath, speaking to the women. And onthe Sabbath day we went outside the gate to a riverside, wherewe were supposing that there would be a place of prayer; and wesat down and began speaking to the women who had assembled.

• 17:2- Paul’ s custom was to observe the Sabbath And according toPaul’s custom, he went to them, and for three Sabbaths reasonedwith them from the Scriptures

• 18:4 -Paul observe the Sabbath and teaching to Jews and Greeks.And he was reasoning in the congregation every Sabbath and trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

Col. 2:16- This verse refers to eating and drinking on the Feast days and feasts sabbaths. There were "Her Sabbaths " Feasts and "Yahs" Sabbaths.Let’s go deeper to understand the meanings of His Sabbaths (WeeklySabbaths) and Her Sabbaths (Festival Sabbaths). These are separate times for

different means. Many are confused and want to lump these together which is very wrong. These have different purposes. All of the weekly Sabbaths are theMemorial to the Creator and consumation are(My Sabbaths). The weekly Sabbath is the fourth commandment.

All of the festival Sabbaths are for time needed for the sacrificial ceremonies for meat and drink offerings (Her Sabbaths). Her Sabbaths were part of the festivals for the purpose of the sacrificial meat and drink

offerings. This is a critical understanding one must have.This is what is meant by Her Sabbaths in scripture. Now it becomes clear of the reason for abolishing the sanctions against us, incurred on Her Sabbaths, when the Atonement was paid for by Yeshua (Passover).

Galatians - The GALATIANS were pagans, following pagans days ,months and years-spring solstice and winter solstice. Not Jewish festivals.It would be impossible for this to mean Paul was asking them to stop observing anything associated with Torah.  

Bible Studies

Todd Tyszka

My degrees and studies are mostly in Christian doctrine but I will answer questions having to do with almost any aspect of Christianity and The Bible.

My experience consists of over 20 years as a Pastor, Youth Pastor, missionary, counselor, teacher, writer, Bible quizzer, and various other leadership positions. I've studied the Bible for over 20 years at 5 different schools/seminaries but I can explain things in simple terms anyone can understand and currently teach Sunday School to 1st-5th graders. I specialize in Christian apologetics (evidences for Christianity) and Polemics (debate denouncing false teachings), as well as understanding difficult verses, and topics such as heaven & hell, denominations/sects, false teachings/heresies/cults, the Holy Spirit, gifts of the Holy Spirit, spiritual warfare, apostolic reformation, emergent/emerging church, prosperity teaching, contradictions/discrepancies, charismatic studies, creation/evolution, Greek/Hebrew studies, end times, deliverance, the apocrypha/pseudepigrapha, etc. I daily answer questions on Global Media Outreach, AllExperts, YouTube, through email, and various personal websites where I have posted many Christian videos.

Graduated from a private Christian High School, went to Nazarene Bible college and then Eastern Nazarene College (Boston) for Youth Ministry and Pastoral Studies/Christian Theology, transferred to Asbury College where I completed my degree in Christian Education and Missions, and most recently attending the Calvary Chapel Bible Institute.