Bible Studies/hearing chimes while reading scripture

binspired wrote at 2013-03-19 02:47:51
Hi, the reason you are hearing chimes...Is that you are getting a one on one visit from the Kings of Kings.  JESUS...He is trying to get your attention.

He brings Peace and it announces his coming into a room.

Take Care.

I have experienced it, and that is why I know.

Hope this helps.

binsc wrote at 2013-03-19 02:50:01
The odor reprents someone that has died....Most of whom that did not die saved.

Sorry, to reveal this like this, but this is the only real way to say it.

They are lurking around because they want to get your attention.

Bible Studies

Glenn Hansen

I will gladly respond to questions on perfection, sanctification, justification, the seal of God, and the nature of Christ. I can also help people understand issues related to the ceremonial law and Decalogue in the New Testament. As an SDA, I read more than fifty of Ellen G. White's books in their entirety. I can answer questions about Adventism, from the perspective of a well read member for more than thirty years. Martin Luther's treatise, "The Freedom of a Christian Man" is one of my favorite Christian writings. If I am not comfortable answering a specific question, I will try to refer you to a good resource.

I was a Seventh day Adventist for more than thirty years.I have a special interest in the doctrines of justification, perfection, and the nature of Christ. I have spent the last several years in China and continue to live there.

Good News Unlimited

I studied theology as an undergraduate and briefly attended seminary. I discovered, as a seminary student, that the most important learning takes place outside of the classroom.

Participant in the recent First International Wushu Competition in Zhengzhou, China.

Community chaplain at California State Prison, Sacramento.