Bible Studies/election

Question
In my disappointment that my candidate lost (Romney) shouldn't I be rejoicing that God's will was done based on Daniel 2:21?

Answer
Hi Al,

Thank you for this great question.  Sometimes God allows evil to prevail in order to discipline believers for their appathy and inaction.  I believe that the hope of America lies in believers waking up, repenting and living separated lives... right now we are not doing that.  I believe that this election will lead us into deep waters of judgment as a nation and believers should turn back to serving God whole heartedly.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (AV)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

So yes, I believe you can rejoice that God is still incontrol, but also you can stand in the gap begging God for mercy that we as a nation do not get the judgement we deserve for putting an anti family abortionist back into office.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Bible Studies

Pastor Don Carpenter