Bible Studies/salvation

Here's another good one for you Pastor Don: A muslim is raised by his family. That teaching is all he has ever heard. When he dies, will he go to heaven or hell?

Thanks Barney for this great question.

John 14:6 (AV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:1012 (AV)
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Only one man died for sins... Jesus Christ the God man... there is no salvation apart from Him.  Ignorance is no excuse.  God does not grade on a curve.  If we are trusting our efforts... we go to Hell... if we are trusting in Jesus, our Risen Savior, we go to Heaven.

I hope that this helps you.

In Christ
Pastor Don

Bible Studies

Pastor Don Carpenter

I believe that every word of the Bible is God-Breathed. This blessed book is the foundation of truth for faith and practice. If you ask this volunteer a question you will receive an answer from the Bible that is based upon a litteral, normal interpretation, taking into account the grammar and culture of the time.

I have been in the ministry for almosat 20 years. During this time I served as youth pastor, assistant pastor, counselor, and Senior Pastor. Currently I serve as a Senior Pastor for an independent fundamental Baptist Church in New England.

Revival Chronicles

BS in Bible from Baptist Bible College, Clarks Summit, PA