Bible Studies/churches

Question
Hello;
I am becoming a believer in Jesus.
How can I pick a church to worship Jesus when they all break the Sabbath law?Saturday is a day of worship not Sunday.
Thank you
Gregory

Answer
When we become believers in Jesus Christ, we are operating under grace and not the law -- we are led by the Holy Spirit and not the law (Galatians 5:18).  Tradition in the Christian church is that the seventh day is set aside as a day of rest just as God rested on the seventh day after creation.  We don't know what day is best for this but we do know that we should dedicate a day to worship and prayer, as in the early church.  The book of Acts gives many examples of how the church was formed and how it functioned under grace rather than the law.  The criterion for picking a church is that the people (leaders and other attendees) follow the Bible, God's Word.  If the Bible is preached and taught, you are in the right place.
Best wishes for your strengthening walk with Jesus.

Bible Studies

Roy Wallen