Bible Studies/churches

I am becoming a believer in Jesus.
How can I pick a church to worship Jesus when they all break the Sabbath law?Saturday is a day of worship not Sunday.
Thank you

When we become believers in Jesus Christ, we are operating under grace and not the law -- we are led by the Holy Spirit and not the law (Galatians 5:18).  Tradition in the Christian church is that the seventh day is set aside as a day of rest just as God rested on the seventh day after creation.  We don't know what day is best for this but we do know that we should dedicate a day to worship and prayer, as in the early church.  The book of Acts gives many examples of how the church was formed and how it functioned under grace rather than the law.  The criterion for picking a church is that the people (leaders and other attendees) follow the Bible, God's Word.  If the Bible is preached and taught, you are in the right place.
Best wishes for your strengthening walk with Jesus.

Bible Studies

Roy Wallen

Using the Bible as my primary source and references in support of it, I am willing to answer questions on subjects from the Old and New Testaments. My faith is based on biblical Christianity and fundamental views from the Bible. I cannot answer questions about specific sects or religious organizations nor can I address religions outside biblical Christianity. As a Christian for over 40 years, I have studied many aspects of the Christian faith. My particular interests are in creation and the natural processes of the world around us and how they fit with the biblical record. I believe that all Scripture is inspired by God. I believe that there are no contradictions in the Bible and that the Bible is complete in telling us as individuals how we should relate to God, Christ, and the Holy Spirit; our purpose on earth; and how we should live. Greek lauguage study has helped me gain additional insight into the New Testament but most of my reference work is done in English and, to a lesser degree, German.

Personal Bible study over the years, lessons delivered in Sunday School settings and messages during organized services, and leading Bible study series have prepared me to be comfortable addressing questions from others.

See for professional background information.

Formal study includes Greek language. I am a layman without a theological degree. Training has come from sitting under the ministry of excellent Bible teachers for my entire adult life, personal study, and selected courses. Secular educational background includes an undergraduate engineering degree, graduate work in engineering and business, and advanced courses in business and theology.