Bible Studies/Exam situation

Question
My question is a little complicated, so please bear with the details...

This is a stressful time of the year at my school- Many important exams, and, this being my last year in high school, the results matter. A LOT. The most important exam is at the end of the course- it's worth 50% of the whole mark. Anyway, today, we had something called a "field-test". It's is basically a collection of practice questions made by the government, that mimic the style of the final exam. The purpose is to get feedback from the students and to test the validity of the questions, in order to include some of them in the exam a couple years later. The government does not award a mark for the test, it is a mere practice; however, my school decided to count it as a small assignment.

As I walked into class, there were some formulas and relationships on the board, mostly likely written by the teacher.. During my exam, I realized that they might relate to two of the questions... And I used them to guide my solution. I realize that the feedback that the government will get will be inadequate, since I would have never came up with the solution myself, without the given relationships.. I feel bad, because, even though they were on the board for everyone to see, I feel like I had no right to use them. The friends in my other classes who wrote the same practice test didn't any hints.

To be even more complicated, the relationships might have been left there from a previous assignment that the teacher was explaining, and I might have just totally mistaken them for the solution and gotten the wrong answer to that question anyway.

My question is... Have I sinned in this?
If yes, should i tell my teacher about this even if i got the two questions wrong?

I have always had a VERY sensitive conscience...How do I make this right in God's eyes? What is HIS standard in this?

Answer
If you hadn’t had friends in other classes to tell you that there was nothing written on the blackboard in their rooms, wouldn’t you have thought your situation was the intended setting for the field test?  Possibly testing how observant and capable you are of using all given parameters of a test?
   However, God doesn’t leave us with the burden of proof of sin.  He simply asks us to trust Him by allowing Him to be yoked together with Him.  Matthew 11:28-30 “Come unto Me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest unto your souls.  For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.”  Read His Word every day and be willing to follow Him.  Jesus paid the price for any and every sin, plus He gives us His Spirit to teach and comfort us, to glorify Jesus.  John 16:7-14
   May the Lord guide you as you pray without ceasing. II Thessalonians 5:17  

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons