Bible Studies/does god love the people in hell

Phil wrote at 2013-12-07 12:22:21
With all due respect, Mr. Carpenter, I think the bible does address this question. Once one is in hell, their opportunity has gone by. It is over. The scriptures your quoted, everyone of them, are directed at living souls.

Ecclesiastes 11:3.......and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.

Bible Studies

Pastor Don Carpenter

I believe that every word of the Bible is God-Breathed. This blessed book is the foundation of truth for faith and practice. If you ask this volunteer a question you will receive an answer from the Bible that is based upon a litteral, normal interpretation, taking into account the grammar and culture of the time.

I have been in the ministry for almosat 20 years. During this time I served as youth pastor, assistant pastor, counselor, and Senior Pastor. Currently I serve as a Senior Pastor for an independent fundamental Baptist Church in New England.

Revival Chronicles

BS in Bible from Baptist Bible College, Clarks Summit, PA