Bible Studies/Lilith

Hi expert,can you tell me who is Lilith in Bible?

Lilith is not mentioned in traditional biblical texts, but more in the "lost" books, or those that were not included in the accepted canon (or in the usual Bible).  Lilith was the first wife of Adam. She would not submit to him, so God created Eve.  Lilith is often pictured as a demon.  You might want to look at references to Lilith online.  She comes up in paganism, especially feminist paganism.  You might also find Lilith in Satanist writings.  She might also be considered as a source of vampirism.  Joel

Bible Studies

Joel Bjorling

I can answer general questions about the Bible and offer guidance in Bible study resources.

I have education in Bible from Oral Roberts University, as well as an MA from McCormick Theological Seminary. I have written several articles on Bible study topics. I am an ordained, nondenominational minister.

Articles in journals of the Foundation for Biblical Research, Personal Freedom Outreach, and Restoration Research

BA, Oral Roberts University, Behavioral Science (included courses in the Bible and theology) MA, McCormick Theological Seminary Further study, Garrett-Evangelical Theological School Further study, Moody Bible Institute, Christian education