Bible Studies/technology

Hello there sir,

I have most recently found out that there is a new technology currently in it's pre-mature state that will allow a computer or individual to accurately understand what one is thinking.  With this ability many of our freedoms as a human might become severely diminished and we may not have even freedom of thought anymore.  My foremost question is; Will God and our creator allow mankind to use this technology, or will he (at his will) bring his wrath again?  I believe that god gave us free will of mind and wishes to preserve it as he created.  And how might this turn our chances of receiving the gift of heaven when others know what one might believe and try to destroy it to their own liking.  Thank you very much Mr. Dacre

Dear James,

The human spirit can never be dominated by the works of men.

It is divine, outside of the body, not carnal earthly or academic.

2 Corinthians 3:6
"He also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life."
John 3:8
"The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.

God is a spirit John 4:24

Man is a spirit (living in a body, not just a mind)

1 Corinthians 2:11
"For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God."

Have no fear, God lives in a different realm and so do men, though they can only realise it in Christ Jesus.

God bless

Bible Studies

Rev Philip Dacre

Any question on religions and Christianity specifically.Jesus gave us the Keys to the Kingdom of God, through the Holy Spirit. We are ministers of the Holy Spirit and therefore we have access to God. God is the Spirit. So our answers come tempered by the hand of God.

I have been in the full time ministry for 20 years. I have lived by faith in God during this time.I have started several churches and 5 bible schools. Jesus spoke to me and asked me to do a deliverance ministry for Him in 1982. God bless