Bible Studies/India?

Question
In the Acts of Thomas he is "claimed" to of received the lot to go to India and preach the Word.

Problem is, the Acts of Thomas is considered a heretical writing and that's why it wasn't included in the Christian New Testament in the later editions of the Bible.
The Acts of Thomas is claimed to of been written around 200-225 AD.

Question is, "Which Apostle went to India to preach the Word?"

Answer
Hello.
I'm not able to answer questions based on writings considered heretical.   There is plenty of life changing information to be found in the Word of God.
Jesus said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.   No one comes to the Father except through Me".  

Bible Studies

Mrs. Priscilla Lyons