Bible Studies/Holy Bible Teachings.

Question
Dear Roy

1. Do you agree on this point mentioned below ?

The teachings of the Holy Bible - New Testament summary would be
Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace.

2. The five qualities mentioned viz Hate, Jealousy, Greed, Lust and
Anger are obstacles for showing Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace. i.e. Every Human Being (Man or Woman) has these qualities
in percentage (%), for example some may have less jealousy, hatred, greed, lust but anger could be more.

Do you feel if a Human Being overcomes, controls and manage these
qualities, this could lead to Love, Brotherhood, Compassion and Peace universally ?

Can you please share me with your views on this ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Dear Prashant,

My apology for teh delay in responding.  For your questions:

1.  No, the purpose of the New Testament is to reveal Jesus Christ as God.  He came to earth in the form of a man to provide a way for us to know God.
2.  If humans could overcome the qualities you mention, I think there would be more love, compassion, and peace.  However, I believe that people were created for good but were also given the ability to choose.  As a result of choice, we tend to do what is counter to God's plan.  It is only by God's grace and mercy that we can express those qualities that are most like Him.

As always, I wish you the best.

Bible Studies

Roy Wallen