Bible Studies/Holy Bible Teachings.

Question
Dear D.W.B

1. Do you agree on this point mentioned below ?

The teachings of the Holy Bible - New Testament summary would be
Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace.

2. The five qualities mentioned viz Hate, Jealousy, Greed, Lust and
Anger are obstacles for showing Love, Compassion, Brotherhood and Peace. i.e. Every Human Being (Man or Woman) has these qualities
in percentage (%), for example some may have less jealousy, hatred, greed, lust but anger could be more.

Do you feel if a Human Being overcomes, controls and manage these
qualities, this could lead to Love, Brotherhood, Compassion and Peace universally ?

Can you please share me with your views on this ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
No, the Bible is not a book of philosophy, or self help book. IT's the story of how God was processed so that you could receive His life in your human spirit. These receivers collectivly are the Church, the Body of Christ, expressed locally in cities on the earth. One day Christ will return for the believers who have grown and matured in His life. He will destroy Satan, and set up His kingdom on the earth an reign forever.

IF you have not read the Bible, perhaps you should.

Bible Studies

D.W.B.